Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Please Save My Earth






Story:

* Please Save My Earth is an emotionally overdone Shouji Style series. It follow the tragic live and past-live of a group of students who find that they all were part of a doomed alien expedtion to observe earth. As they slowly remember and piece together their common story of love and betrayal their powers and emotions re-manifest themselves.


* And as they do a new threat arises: the young boy who suffered the most on the moon and is out to revenge. Can they all make peace between the love and hates of their past live
s on the moon and the lives taht they now have?


Theme Song: " Memories Of The Times "
















3 Comments:

At 6:06 AM, Blogger kuyajhien2005 said...

Thanks and I am trying to build my confidence and my life back but life suck anyway

 
At 6:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anou...
for some reason, all your blog comments are being delivered to my mail box
Is there a mistake somewhere when you enter your mail address? My is "mizuki[dot]katsuya[at]gmail[dot]com"
it happened starting from yesterday, all the comments from this entry are in my mail box now.... I wonder why...
Please check if you have any mistake
Thank you

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger kuyajhien2005 said...

ok will I try

 

Post a Comment

<< Home