Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Shou Xi De Wen Rou ( Your Familiar Tenderness )



WoIZong shi yi ge ren zou
Have always walked alone
Xin li
My heart
Que chong man kong dong
Is filled with such emptiness
You tai duo jie kou
Too many excuses

Wai mian bu ji mo
It’s not lonely outside
Que wu fa zhao hui zi you
Yet I couldn’t find back my freedom
















Ai

Love

Ceng jing cha shen er guo
Had once passed me by
Xi huan

I like
Zai ji yi li ting liu
To linger in my memories
Xi guan shou xun ni de
I am used to searching for your (love)
Zhi yao ni de jiu gou
Just your (love) is enough

Yuan lai wo men yi zhi dou zai nar
All this time, we were always there
Zui mei de shi hou
In that most beautiful moment in time











Chorus:
Ni shou xi de wen rou
Your familiar tenderness
Cong bu ceng li kai wo
Has never left me

Zai ni xin li
In your heart I see
Kan dao yong you
All that I possess
Ni ye yi zhi zai deng zhe wo
And you have been waiting for me too
Zai duo de yu yan
No matter how many languages are spoken
Ye hen nan qu biao da zhe yi fen cheng nuo

It’s still so hard to express this promise
Wo bu hui fang shou
I won’t let go
Wo yao yong gan di ai zhe ni
I want to love you *fearlessly


*courageously, bravely



Song By:Vic Zhou(Zaizai)



Theme Song Of Taiwanese Drama: "Silence".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNqjbrI21vk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home